Friday 23 December 2016

Happy Christmas

I know the message is early but as Christmas Day falls on a weekend it's best to get it out now.

I'd like to wish all my readers a very happy and peaceful Christmas (or any other festivity you prefer).

Here's hoping that you find something nice in your stocking. Preferably your own leg! And that you get lots of other presents that are just what you wanted (not something horrible, like a boy's necktie, yeeuch!).

Don't drink too much or eat too much, though... Bah! who am I kidding! Eat the nice things (and leave the soggy sprouts).

In all, have a wonderful Christmas weekend.

Here's my card to all, a photo I managed to take the other evening.

Lots of love

Sue x


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Mrs!

    Don't forget to eat, drink, and be Mary. Hmmm. I think that's right :-)

    May you have a fabulous festive season and I hope 2017 is kind to you.

    Lynn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas and fabulous 2017. Above all, be safe.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your wishes, ladies. I think I ate a little too much! Sue x

    ReplyDelete